Donna has been a mystic, spiritual counselor, workshop leader, speaker, author and healer for over 40 years. Although she began spiritual teaching and public speaking in her teens, by college and grad school she was led to becoming a speech pathologist. In her mid-thirties, amidst a busy life with three small children and a husband, she returned to being an intuitive channel for individuals and groups.
For over forty years, she conveyed universal truths that serve in the interweaving of the sacred and the practical. In June, 2019, Donna closed her private practice to write. The purpose of this website is to share that writing, along with photography, inspirations and teaching-gems.
Donna is proud to be the mother of three grown children in their forties and early fifties. She and Dave are blessed that each is successful, fulfilled and happy. Donna and Dave are grandparents of six, ranging in ages from toddler to adulthood. For eight years, they had been part-time caregivers of their three youngest grandchildren, from diapers to elementary school. Now, they have the joy of fun times on weekends and teacher’s workdays. Plus, she and Dave, who have been married 50+ years, love camping in their RV.They consider every day to be a blessing.
As an author, Donna has published numerous articles, a children’s book, poetry and inspirational CDs. As a channel, she recorded over two hundred messages from Spirit given weekly on Thursday evenings over a thirteen-year span.
Though Donna is no longer doing personal readings or ongoing counseling, you can keep up with her by putting your name on her private email list (from which she only sends an announcement if she is giving a workshop or talk or has a publication to offer.) You can also contact her at email@example.com
Donna’s Professional Background
- M.A. in Speech Pathology, Occidental College
- Speech Therapist in hospitals, convalescent hospitals, clinics and schools 1967-1977
- Professional Intuitive – Compassion-Centered Counseling, providing Readings and Spiritual Guidance 1980-2019
- Author of inspirational articles and a children’s book – 1980-2019
- Channel of Guidance at weekly public gatherings 1981-1994
- Produced and sold over 200 different tapes of channeled messages – mid-80’s to mid-90’s
- Co-leader of Spiritual Journeys to sacred places in US and Abroad 1980’s to early 90’s
- Author of children’s fiction and activity book, Belle at the Circus
- Author of several articles and poems published in journals and anthologies
- Public speaker, metaphysical teacher and workshop Leader 1980-2019
- “Retired” to be re-wired, go deeper spiritually and write – June, 2019
- Currently she sends out Channelings on the Pandemic, What we can do to help Racial Inequality and other Challenges of today – Spring, 2020 onward
- Writing her upcoming book, Mystic in a Minivan: A Spiritual Memoir with Practical Applications to Daily Life.